Authors are allowed to register only after obtaining the official acceptance letter via Email.
General Registration Guidelines:
- 1 registration covers 1 paper [both presentation and publication charges].
- Anyone participant must pay the appropriate registration fees for their category.
- Organizers reserve the right to reject a registration if found in violation of registration rules or to reassign them to a category which they may deem fit.
- Registration is non-transferable.
- Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline for the selected registration fee.
- The corresponding/communicating will receive the registration overview, email notification confirming the received payment and the session details.
- The presentation session and parallel session will be uploaded in the conference website 2 weeks prior to the conference date and the schedule will also be forwarded to the authors via Email a week prior to the conference.
- The payment invoice will be provided to the participants only upon request, the conference will not send this document automatically.
Required Registration Documents:
- Final Camera-Ready Paper:
Author should revise the paper according to the review comments (if any) and the final paper should comply the guidelines and template mentioned in the submission page.
- Payment Acknowledgement:
Please refer below for the payment details and proceed to the suitable payment gateway to transfer the conference registration fee.
Note: Please forward these three document to the conference Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your registration to the conference.
Indian Author: 10500 INR
Indian Listener: 7000 INR
Foreign Author: 150 USD
Foreign Listener: 100 USD
Registration fee includes,
- Participation in the technical program
- Coffee/Tea Breaks
- DVD Proceedings
- Conference Kit - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc. (1 conference kit per registration)
All cancellations must be notified in written form (by email) to email@example.com and cannot be done online or over the phone.
Payment shall be refunded after 2-3 weeks of the conference.
Requests for refunds made after 25 June 2022 will not be considered
Cancellation requests received via email at least 60 days prior to the conference date, 50% will be refunded.
Cancellation requests received via email at least 30 days prior to the conference date, 25% will be refunded.
No refunds will be made for cancellation requests received less than 30 days before the conference date.
No refunds will be given for registrations in case of failure to attend, late arrival or early departure from the Conference.